From small facilities to some of the largest on Earth, United Safety has provided industrial safety services and rental equipment for over 789 turnarounds and shutdowns. Our industry leading quality, people and proprietary processes are scalable and flexible to match your requirements perfectly.
Our “listen to the customer” approach has enabled us to stay ahead of industry issues as an innovative safety company, to offer distinct solutions to industry-wide challenges. At United Safety, using our proprietary “Needs Assessment”, we offer a “custom fit” solution based on the precise needs of your site. Combining this with our ground breaking safety innovations and continuous improvement, we will ensure that you have best practices available each and every time.
United Safety has the ability to not only help you exceed your safety targets, but also positively impact the bigger picture of productivity, schedule and cost control with our proprietary SiteCourier™ and world class onsite quality assurance of the QCycle™
United Safety’s industrial safety services have two core areas of focus:
- Maintaining zero incidents
- Building value through improved productivity
We have a proven track record of:
- Developing industry-leading cost reduction initiatives like QCycle™
- Supplying industry leading innovative equipment like Air-Qube™, King Air™
- Reducing lost contractor ‘tool time’ with SiteCourier™
- Eliminating ‘out-of-period’ costs (Onsite Finance)
- Providing high quality Breathing Air and Toxic Gas training
- Delivering Quantitative Fit Testing efficiently
Read on to find out about some of our recent project experiences in the following Industries:
Refineries & Petrochemical
- Turnaround of 8 units in a refinery, the largest TA that United Savety has ever completed, with 3 decentralized distribution locations, a central QA/QC, and a peak load of 411 United Safety personnel.
- Turnaround of 3 units in a refinery, including the largest Catalytic cracker in the United States. All units had breathing air provided by the King Air system.
- Emergency outage for FCC unit. QA/QC, distribution, and breathing air.
- Turnaround of a calciner at a specialized facility which manufactures extremely high grade coke for specialized applications (blast furnace electrodes).
- Turnaround at a nitrogen facility, provided safety watch and gas detection.
To get a comprehensive experience profile, please contact us.
Click the following links to read our Case Studies
|Video||Case Histories||Document||Technical Papers|
Find out more: