Live, interactive, behavior-based safety coaching that takes your personnel to the next level
Does your manager need the tools to carry out a behavioral assessment of his team? Do your onsite personnel need a refresher coaching session on best practices of working at heights? Or does your supervisor need to get a deeper understanding of managing Simultaneous Operations to move to the next level?
Ensure your team reaches their maximum potential through highly effective and customized behavior-based coaching programs designed to bring out the best in every person. From safe confined space entry coaching to hazard evaluations, United Safety has a range of specialist coaching services designed speciﬁcally to move your personnel higher up the career ladder.
Watch United Safety’s Industrial Safety Coaching Services video.
Key Coaching Services Include:
- Working at Height Coaching – Fall protection and best practices for personnel working at heights
- Energized Systems Coaching – Lock Out and Tag Out (aka LOTO) System to ensure a safe work practice when people work with an energy source
- Fire Safety Coaching – Understanding the dynamics of fire to prevent and deal with an incident
- Toxic Gases detection and protection coaching
- Lifting Operations Coaching – Best practices
- Conﬁned Spaces Coaching – Best practices for monitoring and rescuing personnel in confined spaces
- Management of Change
- Permit to Work – A step-by-step guide to global standards of task planning and performance coaching
- Excavation Safety Coaching – Best practices for people in excavation
- Simultaneous Operations- Best practices on managing Simultaneous Operations Coaching
- Hazard Evaluation Coaching – Understanding hazards and best practices in control, mitigation and prevention