The Air Qruise™ Electro-Ex is an electric vehicle built to tackle the two main concerns of working in IDLH areas:air toxicity and flammability. This ATEX-certified explosion-proof vehicle ensures gas protection without sacrificing mobility.
It can be used to transport equipment for daily operations and maintenance, carry plant operators and supervisors for routine inspections and move field personnel or medical responders to remote work sites.
- ATEX certification ensures vehicle is explosion-proof, thus safe to operate in potentially flammable environments.
- 100 km driving range with a top speed of 35 kph allows quick reaction to emergency situations.
- Reduce your facility’s carbon footprint with a non-polluting vehicle.
- The vehicle configuration can be customized to cater to your site-specific needs.
- Minimize time to safely transfer workforce and equipment, and allow inspection personnel to cover more ground in less time.
- Reduce lost tool-time, and increase overall efficiency of the plant.
Where can it be used?
Air Qruise™ Electro-Ex is ideal for chemical and petrochemical plants, Oil and Gas upstream facilities and many other sectors with potential IDLH areas.