The King Air™ is a revolutionary low pressure, continuous flow breathing air system able to support large crews with Grade D breathing air. The King Air™ is a revolutionary continuous flow breathing air device that can produce roughly 250CFM at 125psi across each of its compressors. This means that you can breathe up to 150 people at any given time.
Watch the video and know more about United Safety’s latest breathing air device King Air™.
- Continuous, cool, clean air for a large workforce of up to 80 personnel.
- Compressor is supplied in a self-contained 20’ shipping container mounted on a trailer, which ensures easy transportation, fast deployment and decommissioning.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Dual compressor set up provides emergency backup in the event one compressor fails.
- Suitable for large air volume requirements and long distances from air supply.
- Eliminates the need for refill or equipment changes, streamlining operations.
- Versatile to accommodate various applications, from plant turnarounds to tank farms.
Read more about United Safety’s Continuous Flow Breathing Air Device – King Air™