Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
This apparatus can be configured for 30 minutes or 60 minutes of breathing air based on the project requirements. Generally this type of apparatus is utilized for rescue or during critical operations.
- Reduced cost of ownership.
- The streamlined back-frame provides a comfortable fit with a lower profile. This allows for greater freedom of movement to SCBA users in industrial protective clothing during even the most rigorous on-the-job activities.
- Dependable durability.
- Quick and reliable donning and doffing.
- Easy to breathe, as breathing circuit responds rapidly and efficiently to the user’s demand for air.
- Redundancy of safety features.
- Ease of use.
Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus (SABA)
This apparatus can be configured for 5 minutes, 10 minutes or 15 minutes of egress breathing air based on project requirements. It connects to a Breathing Air Storage System through which it supplies personnel with continuous air to allow for confined space or extended duration jobs.
- It is versatile and can be used in numerous markets including chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, ship building and public utilities for applications such as confined space entry, hazardous materials handling, general maintenance and turnarounds.
- Select the breathing air time according to the job at hand.
- Easy breathing and reduced user fatigue.
- Quick and easy cylinder change-out.
Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus (EEBA)
Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus (EEBA) can be configured for 5 minutes, 10 minutes or 15 minutes of egress breathing air based on project requirements. This type of apparatus can only be utilized for egress purposes due to its limitations.
- Escape quickly and safely from toxic environments.
- Easy to find. Easy to use. Easy to maintain.
- Simple to don and activate.
Made from 100% medical grade silicone, you can expect exceptional fit and comfort from the wide sealing area. Cradle suspension features woven straps that enable maximum mobility and support. Easily converts to PAPR or supplied air.
- Latex free.
- Lower head straps stretch and move with the worker for more comfort.
- Designed for maximum comfort, fit and performance.
- Various thickness in sealing area for improved comfort and support – more support around the chin area and more flexibility on the nose bridge.
- Wide: contoured sealing area for great fit.
Drager PARAT® Escape Hoods are designed to be easily donned, protecting users from toxic industrial and fire-related gases, vapors, and particles during escape.
Escape hoods ready in three steps. The PARAT® escape hood is easily deployed in an emergency. When the case is opened, the filter plug automatically releases and the filter moves into operational position so the escape hood can be immediately donned. The self-adjusting internal head harness requires no additional tightening.