Fire Shield™ Fixed Fire Suppression System
The Fire Shield™ Fixed Fire Suppression System is a fire extinguishing system connected to piping and powerful suppression agents like Novec 1230, FM-200, Carbon Dioxide, inert gases and other clean agents that can put down a fire in a room within 5-6 seconds.
These systems are normally used in refineries and recommended for use in heavy industry.
Key components and service of fire suppression system include:
- Annual and Semi-Annual system testing
- Carbon Dioxide extinguisher systems
- Clean Agent extinguisher systems
- 6 yr. internal inspections on cylinders
- 12 yr. Hydrostatic Testing on cylinders
- System installation, modifications, and repairs
- Full-scale system assessment to ensure adequate protection
- Design/Engineer new systems and add-ons