Better trained, better prepared
The Oil and Gas industry is one of the most hazardous work environments to be in. Are your personnel properly trained to handle their jobs safely and responsibly? Do your onsite personnel know how to extinguish a fire? Do they know the hazards associated with confined space entry and how to mitigate these risks? Are your personnel who work under breathing air properly trained and do they know how to properly operate the equipment they are using?
With over 20 years of experience supporting Oil and Gas clients with their training and safety requirements, United Safety understands the speciﬁc safety needs of the industry. From H2S awareness to firefighting skills, United Safety provides a range of safety training modules to ensure that best practices are followed during the most crucial and high-risk moments at work.
Watch United Safety’s Industrial Safety Training Services video.
Safety Training Modules Include:
- H2S Awareness Training
- SO2 Awareness Training
- Safe Confined Spaces Entry Training
- Work at Height Best Practices Training
- Fire Fighting Training – High Risk
- Fire Fighting Training – Medium Risk
- Fire Fighting Training – Low Risk
- Foreman Training
- General Risk Assessment Training
- Specific Risk Assessment Training
- Directive 18/2012/EU – Major Accident Prevention Policy Training
- Breathing Air Equipment Training
- Breathing Air Bottle Watch Training