TeQ Shield™ 360 is a revolutionary safety platform that integrates all your smart safety devices into one platform. The result is an integrated platform that allows you to manage multiple safety operations, monitor different workers, control access in real time, track workers and assets, check biometrics and perform a host of other safety related functions – from one centralized platform.
AI in HSE:
AI solutions are a rapidly growing trend in HSE solutions for the digital and connected worker. This brochure provides an overview of current challenges faced by workers and various AI applications that help improve worker safety and productivity.
This case study looks at how the digital Headcount and Mustering solution is an effective way to shorten mustering time while improving efficiency.
This brochure gives you an overview of how the Communicator, Scout and our IIoT platform work together to provide an integrated solution that transforms your regular workers to a connected workforce.
Paper Number: Peer reviewed paper APOGCE-2020-AJ19152
Elie Daher and Darrell Dowd, from United Safety, present a groundbreaking approach to confined space safety management in their peer-reviewed paper APOGCE-2020-AJ19152, titled “Revolutionizing Confined Space Safety Management: A Case Study.” The paper was presented at the SPE Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition held from November 17 to 19, 2020. Addressing the challenges of ensuring safety during confined space work, the authors highlight the conventional reliance on safety attendants stationed outside the confined space. They introduce a transformative solution leveraging technological advancements, integrating gas detection, video surveillance, two-way communication, access control, and a centralized command center. The innovative system, featuring real-time gas detection, day-night vision cameras both inside and outside vessels, video recording, and communication tools, enhances safety, boosts productivity, and reduces costs.
The Typhoon™ Trailer is a mobile alarm notification system.
Equipped with a locomotive train horn, it is guaranteed to be noticed. Download the flyer to read more.
Real-time coaching behavior-based coaching. Find out how our revolutionary coaching service can positively impact your business. Download brochure.
Key coaching services include:
- Working at Height Coaching – Fall protection and best practices for personnel working at heights
- Energized Systems Coaching – Lock Out and Tag Out (aka LOTO) System to ensure a safe work practice when people work with an energy source
- Fire Safety Coaching – Understanding the dynamics of fire to prevent and deal with an incident
- Toxic Gases detection and protection coaching Lifting Operations Coaching – Best practices
- Conﬁned Spaces Coaching – Best practices for monitoring and rescuing personnel in confined spaces
- Management of Change
- Permit to Work – A step-by-step guide to global standards of task planning and performance coaching
- Excavation Safety Coaching – Best practices for people in excavation
- Simultaneous Operations – Best practices on managing Simultaneous Operations
- Coaching Hazard Evaluation Coaching – Understanding hazards and best practices in control, mitigation and prevention
Trained workers are safe workers. Find out more about the safety training we provide. Download brochure.
Safety training modules include:
- H2S Awareness Training
- SO2 Awareness Training
- Safe Confined Spaces Entry Training
- Work at Height Best Practices Training
- Fire Fighting Training – High Risk
- Fire Fighting Training – Medium Risk
- Fire Fighting Training – Low Risk
- Foreman Training
- General Risk Assessment Training
- Specific Risk Assessment Training
- Directive 18/2012/EU – Major Accident Prevention Policy Training
- Breathing Air Equipment Training
- Breathing Air Bottle Watch Training
United Safety launches a brand new service offering – Fire Shield™, a comprehensive range of fire protection products and services. From inspection to testing, maintenance to service, find out how we can help you protect and prevent a fire emergency at your site.
Successfully supported massive high volume of uninterrupted breathing air supply projects at peak Turnarounds in red zone areas across Middle East.
Ensure a consistent source of breathing air supply for the end user and eliminate work interruptions caused by breathing air refilling.
Different configurations of “fill-on-the ‑fly” breathing air supply. State-of-the-art air compression for high-volume air. QA/QC and Dispatch System to manage equipment.
Positively impacted productivity and user confidence on equipment during peak Turnarounds in red zone areas.
Missing tools and safety equipment onsite? Difficult to keep track of tools? Errors in billing and tool usage?
Inefficient management of safety tools and equipment can lead to a loss in productivity and an increase in costs. TeQ Shield™ Hub-IPEC is a one-stop onsite rental and inventory management system that can solve all your tool tracking and distribution requirements.
Download the TeQ Shield™ Hub-IPEC brochure to find out more.
Accurate, remote, temperature monitoring solution to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. Read more in the brochure here.
This brochure contains an overview of the TeQ Shield™ Aware-Ready for Duty Services including:
- Fit for duty assessments services
- Driver behavior monitoring services
- Lone worker monitoring services
The one-stop solution for all your tracking and monitoring requirements.
The TeQ Shield™ Tracker is a flexible, scalable, cost-effective and versatile tracking system that can be customized to your exact requirements. Our Real time Location System (RTLS) leverages instantaneous positioning technologies: Active Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) or Ultra-Wideband (UWB) for real-time monitoring, tracking, locating and managing your personnel and assets from a central point.
RFID offers positioning by using radio waves to wirelessly transmit the location. UWB imparts precise indoor positioning with less than one-meter accuracy through short-range radio technology.
The result? Continuous, real-time, long distance employee tracking within your facility.
Track, monitor and maintain social distance of onsite workers
From ensuring proper social distancing practices at the workplace to contact tracing solutions, tracking personnel to improving productivity, download our brochure and learn more about how TeQ Shield™ Tracker (RTLS) can help improve safety and productivity at work.
From HD imaging and videos to flare stack inspections, CUI surveys to thermal /IR imaging, find out how our drone services can provide you with faster, safer and more efficient solutions. Download and read more in the flyer here.