Real-time coaching behavior-based coaching. Find out how our revolutionary coaching service can positively impact your business. Download brochure.
Key coaching services include:
- Working at Height Coaching – Fall protection and best practices for personnel working at heights
- Energized Systems Coaching – Lock Out and Tag Out (aka LOTO) System to ensure a safe work practice when people work with an energy source
- Fire Safety Coaching – Understanding the dynamics of fire to prevent and deal with an incident
- Toxic Gases detection and protection coaching Lifting Operations Coaching – Best practices
- Conﬁned Spaces Coaching – Best practices for monitoring and rescuing personnel in confined spaces
- Management of Change
- Permit to Work – A step-by-step guide to global standards of task planning and performance coaching
- Excavation Safety Coaching – Best practices for people in excavation
- Simultaneous Operations – Best practices on managing Simultaneous Operations
- Coaching Hazard Evaluation Coaching – Understanding hazards and best practices in control, mitigation and prevention
Trained workers are safe workers. Find out more about the safety training we provide. Download brochure.
Trainings are simulated and can be done onsite or remotely.
Safety training modules include:
- H2S Awareness Training
- SO2 Awareness Training
- Safe Confined Spaces Entry Training
- Work at Height Best Practices Training
- Fire Fighting Training – High Risk
- Fire Fighting Training – Medium Risk
- Fire Fighting Training – Low Risk
- Foreman Training
- General Risk Assessment Training
- Specific Risk Assessment Training
- Directive 18/2012/EU – Major Accident Prevention Policy Training
- Breathing Air Equipment Training
- Breathing Air Bottle Watch Training
United Safety launches a brand new service offering – Fire Shield™, a comprehensive range of fire protection products and services. From inspection to testing, maintenance to service, find out how we can help you protect and prevent a fire emergency at your site.
Fire Shield™ – a new range of fire protection services from the safety experts you can trust
Our advanced fire protection products and services:
- Fire Shield™ MobEx Trailer – A fully equipped mobile service center.
- Fire Shield™ Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Shield™ Fixed Fire Suppression System
- Fire Shield™ Water and Foam-based Systems
- Fire Shield™ Fire Alarm System
Download our Fire Protection Services brochure to know more. If you have a question? Feel free to get in touch with us.
Successfully supported massive high volume of uninterrupted breathing air supply projects at peak Turnarounds in red zone areas across Middle East.
Ensure a consistent source of breathing air supply for the end user and eliminate work interruptions caused by breathing air refilling.
Different configurations of “fill-on-the ‑fly” breathing air supply. State-of-the-art air compression for high-volume air. QA/QC and Dispatch System to manage equipment.
Positively impacted productivity and user confidence on equipment during peak Turnarounds in red zone areas.
Missing tools and safety equipment onsite? Difficult to keep track of tools? Errors in billing and tool usage?
Inefficient management of safety tools and equipment can lead to a loss in productivity and an increase in costs. TeQ Shield™ Hub-IPEC is a one-stop onsite rental and inventory management system that can solve all your tool tracking and distribution requirements.
Download the TeQ Shield™ Hub-IPEC brochure to find out more.
Accurate, remote, temperature monitoring solution to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. Read more in the brochure here.
This brochure contains an overview of the TeQ Shield Aware-Ready for Duty Services including fit for duty assessments, driver behavior monitoring and lone worker monitoring services.
The one-stop solution for all your tracking and monitoring requirements.
The TeQ Shield™ Tracker is a flexible, scalable, cost-effective and versatile tracking system that can be customized to your exact requirements. Our Real time Location System (RTLS) leverages instantaneous positioning technologies: Active Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) or Ultra-Wideband (UWB) for real-time monitoring, tracking, locating and managing your personnel and assets from a central point.
RFID offers positioning by using radio waves to wirelessly transmit the location. UWB imparts precise indoor positioning with less than one-meter accuracy through short-range radio technology.
The result? Continuous, real-time, long distance employee tracking within your facility.
Track, monitor and maintain social distance of onsite workers
From ensuring proper social distancing practices at the workplace to contact tracing solutions, tracking personnel to improving productivity, download our brochure and learn more about how TeQ Shield™ Tracker (RTLS) can help improve safety and productivity at work.
From HD imaging and videos to flare stack inspections, CUI surveys to thermal /IR imaging, find out how our drone services can provide you with faster, safer and more efficient solutions. Download and read more in the flyer here.
Oil Review Africa magazine published an article describing United Safety’s successful operations in Angola and Congo (Brazzaville). The two countries are among the top five oil producers in Sub-Saharan Africa. The article includes a case study of the company’s project experience in Congo providing HSE supervision for a major IOC. Discover how United Safety resolved the operator’s pain points through efficient HSE supervision and project management.
The Roughneck magazine interviewed Shayne McCallum, Vice President Canada at United Safety. They discussed how and why the company was founded and how it operates now. They went on to talking about how United Safety listens to customer feedback and uses it to come up with safety innovations. The conversation ends with a brief description of United Safety’s most recent innovation, TeQ Shield™ Guardian confined space monitoring solution.
Technical specifications for the Detcon SmartWireless® audio-visual alarm stations. These devices feature a battery powered audio-visual alarm station designed as a wireless, cordless system.
Access the technical specifications for the Detcon wireless H2S detection sensor. These gas detection sensors are designed for use in heavy industrial environments, in both permanent and temporary installation.
Check the technical specifications of the Detcon Site Sentinel CXT Controller. It provides real time information gathered from other Detcon field devices, such as gas readings, battery charge levels, network quality, and more.
See how United Safety developed the Air Qruise™ Trooper to provide protection for personnel working or transiting through potentially toxic environments, and ensure their safe evacuation in the event of a toxic gas release.