The King Air™ is a revolutionary continuous flow breathing air device that can produce roughly 250CFM at 125psi across each of its compressors. This means that you can breathe up to 150 people at any given time. Thanks to a backup compressor, you can be assured of an uninterrupted flow of air while its chiller cools the air 20 degrees below ambient to ensure that users are cool and comfortable. Care has been taken to even ensure that the system cleans the condensate ensuring the site is returned in the same clean condition. The result? Non-stop, cool, clean air for a large workforce.
Watch United Safety’s latest breathing air device King Air™
Key Benefits of Continuous Supply Breathing Air System – King Air™
- Continuous, cool, clean air for a large workforce of up to 80 personnel.
- Compressor is supplied in a self-contained 20’ shipping container mounted on a trailer, which ensures easy transportation, fast deployment and decommissioning.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Dual compressor set up provides emergency backup in the event one compressor fails.
- Suitable for large air volume requirements and long distances from air supply.
- Eliminates the need for refill or equipment changes, streamlining operations.
- Versatile to accommodate various applications, from plant turnarounds to tank farms.
Where can it be used?
Downstream Industrial, large air volume requirements, greater distance from air supply, multiple types of breathing equipment
Monitor your King Air™ System from anywhere at any time.
Automated King Air™
Automated King Air™ gives you tools to remotely monitor, view and manage your King Air™ system enabling you to conveniently schedule service, troubleshoot and maximize up time for proactive, predictive maintenance.