The TeQ Shield™ Guardian system combines gas detection, video cameras, two-way communication and access control to create an effective solution for confined space monitoring.
TeQ Shield™ Guardian allows you to unify and centralize safety operations, offering you uninterrupted insight into all confined space work. It provides reliable monitoring and two-way communication in high risk, poor visibility areas like confined spaces resulting in enhanced safety of workers in hazardous environments. It helps mitigate risks and enhance the decision-making process especially during emergencies.
TeQ Shield™ Guardian. Making confined spaces and hazardous environments safer and more productive.
Watch United Safety’s centralized confined space monitoring system TeQ Shield™ Guardian video.
New Method for Confined Space Management
- 12 entries were selected to utilize the system on.
- Each entry would be active simultaneously and be active 24hrs per day.
- 24hr Continuous gas monitoring for H2S, CO, LEL & O2
- Contractors Trained on using system(1hr)
- 450 access Cards issued including name, company, certifications, trade/craft/skill
- Rig in time 412 hour shifts
- 24 cameras(2/entry point)
- 12 Access control device
- 12 communication device(interior)