Quality Assurance/Quality Control
United Safety’s equipment is put into use only after undergoing an onsite QA/QC process where it is thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, inspected and tested. Equipment inventories will always remain optimized as the timeframe allocated to field service utilized equipment is minimized. Customers compliment United Safety on both the quality and uniformity of United Safety’s equipment brought to site.
The United Safety Difference
United Safety’s QA/QC process greatly reduces losses and damages by actively managing assets. Clean and problem-free equipment increases worker confidence and improves morale. This increases efficiency in tool time, as well as, results in zero shrinkage and loss & damage reports.
- United Safety’s QCycle™ process may decrease equipment rentals by 25 -30 percent.
- Efficient equipment dispatch and retrieval increases equipment utilization and tool-time.
- Loss and damage are greatly reduced by active asset management, decreasing trailing costs.
- Availability of clean and problem-free equipment increases worker confidence in the gear, which ultimately impacts morale and performance.
- Utilization reports offer a real-time insight into project workflow.