SmartWireless® audio-visual alarm station.
Detcon SmartWireless® audio-visual alarm stations feature a battery powered audio visual alarm station designed as a wireless cordless system. They are cost-effective and easy to deploy, making them viable for permanent and temporary installations.
- No disruption of network ensuring continuity of operations.
- Long operating times facilitate logistics.
- Configurable combinations of visual and audible alarms allow for concomitant use for more than one type of gas.
SmartWireless® hydrogen sulfide gas detection sensor.
Access the technical specifications for the Detcon wireless H2S detection sensor. These gas detection sensors are designed for use in heavy industrial environments, in both permanent and temporary installation.
- Capable of operating for long periods of time without replacement.
- Robust network that automatically routes around congestion and line-of-sight obstacles.
- A single device is capable of detecting a long list of gases, depending on requirements.
SmartWireless® alarm and control system.
The Detcon Site Sentinel CXT Controller provides real time information on gas concentrations, the status of other field devices, battery charge levels, network RF signal quality and any number of fault diagnostic conditions affecting either an individual field device or the entire network.
It is ideal for applications in oil and gas drilling rigs, production sites, and refining and petrochemical plants.
- Flexible and expandable.
- Long operating time facilitate logistics.
- Controllers have centralized visibility on all the information about the network
Designed to indicate wind direction and relative wind speed.
This fill station from Scott Safety can simultaneously charge two breathing air cylinders while two cylinders are being exchanged on the outside of the chamber, speeding up the refilling process.
This Hose Reel is made of metal and is used for storing 300psi, 100 ft-1/4” hose. It is spring driven and self-retracting.
- Holds 100′ of 1/4″ Low-Pressure Hose
- Includes Ball Stop
- 1/2″ Female Pipe Threads
- Spring Rewind
The Air Blower is designed to keep your site clear from accumulation of hazardous gases and vapors.
A reliable and robust diesel-powered compressor capable of charging both cascade airline breathing systems and cylinders for portable breathing apparatus. It is equipped with Programmable Logic Controller display that controls the compressor functions.
The Air TreQ™ Transit is a compact breathing air delivery system designed for in transit situations where space is limited.
- Serves as a portable breathing air storage system that can be used to extend breathing air supply by up to one (1) hour.
- Lightweight and portable, it can be carried using a free hand like a tool box allowing personnel the comfort of having the additional air supply.
- Optional shoulder strap support for added convenience, security and increased productivity.
The Three-Cylinder Air Cart provides a total of 900 cu ft. of air or up to four hours of breathing air for two people. It comes complete with a regulator system and is designed to provide mobility and maneuverability for towing and transport in ramps, plant walkways, and rugged fields.
The MultiRAE is a highly versatile and customizable wireless monitor, capable of detecting one-to-six gases.
Emergency Life Support Apparatus.
United Safety provides Scott Safety’s ELSA Muster, an open circuit, positive pressure airline breathing apparatus.
- Can easily be worn across the chest, as a bandolier or worn with an optional waistbelt.
- Optional black anti-static polyurethane material for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Valve has a DIN type outlet for connection to the cylinder connector and for simple charging.
- Handwheel allows manual or automatic quick-fire activation.
- Specifically designed for Marine or Industrial Escape settings only.
The VRAE is a powerful, pumped, one to five gas monitor that protects workers from combustible gases and vapors, toxic gases and oxygen deficiency/enrichment. This versatile instrument can measure concentrations of combustibles either as percentage by volume or as percentage of lower explosive limit (LEL).
The Ventis MX4 is a portable multi-gas monitor that takes your gas detection program to the next level. Offered as a diffusion monitor, it detects and measures gas(es) present in open space. It can also work in confined space locations with the aspirated monitor.
The MiniRAE 3000 is the most advanced handheld Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) monitor on the market. Its photoionization detector’s (PID) extended range of 0 to 15,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications from industrial hygiene to leak detection and HazMat.