TeQ Shield™ IIoT is a highly configurable, connectivity platform built for the industrial environment that brings core IoT and connected device functionality. The platform was designed to work within complex IT/OT environments and can be deployed on-site/on-premise. All deployments are single-tenant by design for privacy and data-security; installations and databases on the cloud are not shared between customers. It is responsible for notifications and alerts, data storage, analytics and reporting, identity and access management and much, much more.
Key benefits of TeQ Shield™ IIoT:
- People-centric technology: TeQ Shield™ IIoT puts the worker at the center of everything it offers. From AV telecommunications to RTLS services including geo-fences and lockout zones, the platform provides sever
- Industrial grade: Using a combination of proprietary technologies, the TeQ Shield™ IIoT platform allows flexibility of deployment, handles offline devices gracefully, accounts for network connectivity issues, and works collaboratively with the devices to ensure stable and reliable operations.
- Highly configurable: Depending on requirements, the platform can be configured to meet your localized needs and requirements.
- Flexible deployment: The TeQ Shield™ IIoT platform can be deployed on-site/on-premise. All deployments are single-tenant by design for privacy and data-security; installations and databases on the cloud are not shared between customers.
- Designed for Integration: The TeQ Shield™ platform was designed to work within complex IT/OT environments. It can consume real-time and batched data from 3rd party devices and external, upstream systems; and supply real-time or batch data to external, downstream systems. A variety of communications protocols and data formats are supported. The external systems can be data warehouses, data lakes, ERP and MES systems, HRMS, or IAM/IDM providers, and more.
Key Features of TeQ Shield™ IIoT
- Open, standards based IoT for real-time industrial applications
- First-class support for RTLS (including 3rd party sources) and GIS services (geofences, lockout zones, privacy/blackout zones, real-time tracking, audit-paths, mapping services, etc.).
- Multiple, heterogeneous RTLS sources supported concurrently
- Secure Digital Asset Management (DAM) for streaming and recorded media (audio, visual) with metadata
- Integrated, standards-compliant iPBX for AV telecommunications and messaging
- Integrated, standards-compliant Push-to-Talk (PTT) engine
- Full-duplex communications with compatible devices for telemetry, signaling, and tele-commands
- Flexible data models for supporting heterogeneous and multi-dimensional data from devices (contextual, environmental, biometric, synthetic, etc.).
- Connect gas detection, LoRaWAN, or plant process equipment to consolidate view and device management.
Where can it be used?
Ideal for any organization looking for a single IIoT platform that can support multiple devices, offer a range of real time location systems (RTLS) including personnel and asset tracking, geofencing, mustering and collision avoidance, GIS services and secure Data Asset Management.