The Air II™ Flow is a custom designed breathing air regulator system capable of flowing 4,500 standard cubic feet per hour. It can support a crew of four and separate gauges indicate individual workers’ air usage, allowing a bottle watch personnel to remotely monitor worker’s breathing air rates, air interruption and an open flow condition such as a dislodged mask in real time.
The Air II™ Flow replaces air bottles being brought directly to a work area, eliminating the need for forklifts and site congestion for refills, decreasing interruption and increasing tool time.
Key benefits of mobile breathing air regulator system:
- Remote monitoring of workers’ air usage eliminating the need for bottle watch
- Improves worker productivity through fewer interruptions
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal installations
- Small footprint
Where can it be used?
- Upstream and downstream environments
- Single or multiple work locations
- Work at heights (columns/towers)
- Greater distance from air source