From small facilities to some of the largest on Earth, United Safety has provided industrial safety services and rental equipment for over 789 turnarounds and shutdowns. Our industry leading quality, people and proprietary processes are scalable and flexible to match your requirements perfectly.
Our “listen to the customer” approach has enabled us to stay ahead of industry issues and as an innovative safety company, to offer distinct solutions to industry-wide challenges. At United Safety, using our proprietary “Needs Assessment”, we offer a “custom fit” solution based on the precise needs of your site. Combining this with our ground breaking safety innovations and continuous improvement, we will ensure that you have best practices available each and every time.
United Safety has the ability to not only help you exceed your safety targets, but also positively impact the bigger picture of productivity, schedule and cost control with our proprietary SiteCourier™ and world class onsite quality assurance of the QCycle™.
United Safety’s Industrial safety services have two core areas of focus:
- Maintaining zero incidents
- Building value through improved productivity
With 29 years of experience, we have a proven track record of:
- Developing industry-leading cost reduction initiatives like QCycle™
- Supplying industry leading innovative equipment like Air Qube™, King Air™
- Reducing lost contractor ‘tool time’ with SiteCourier™
- Eliminating ‘out-of-period’ costs (Onsite Finance)
Read on to find out about our recent project experiences in the following Industries:
Refineries & Petrochemical
- Complete refinery plant outage, sole sourced, 60 days, USA
- Major IOC, complete plant-wide outage, sole sourced, 65 days, Canada
- Major Petrochem Company, Major Unit Outage, 30 days, Canada
- Brownfield outage, 65 days, site-wide outage, Saudi Arabia
- IOC facility Emergency response/confined space management refinery, ongoing, West Africa
- Major boiler overhauls, gas detection, confined space management, 60 days, Canada
Capital Construction Projects
- Brownfield area, remote gas monitoring, 300 days, Saudi Arabia
- Site HSE advisors for major construction project, ongoing, Alberta, Canada
- Production Platform Emergency Response, Confined Space Entry management, ongoing, West Africa,
- IOC production facility outage, 40 days, Iraq
- Major sour gas processing facility, site outage, 21 days, Canada
To get a comprehensive experience profile, please contact us.
|Video||Case Histories||Document||Technical Papers|
Find out more: